Pleiotek awarded a multi-year GSA Schedule IT70 prime contract under the Health IT SIN (132-56) and IT Professional Services SIN (132-51).
Bethesda, MD – October 4,2017 – Pleiotek a leading and emerging Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) in the Health IT, Program Management, and Health Policy announced today that that the U.S. General Service Administration (GSA) has awarded the company an IT 70 contract for the Health IT SIN (132-56) and IT Professional Services SIN(132-51).
Pleiotek and its founders have deep expertise in Health IT, IT Professional Services, and Health Policy to apply to these SINs including:
- Health IT System Integration Support
- Health Data Standards implementation support
- Legacy System modernization
- Program Management Support
- Innovative Solutions
- Proven Agile approach for Rapid Prototyping of Technical Solutions and Alternatives
- Data Analytics
- Health Policy and Legislation analysis support and application
- Other Health and Electronic Medical Record System knowledge and support
“This GSA award recognizes our firms unique value and offering in the Health and IT professional contracting community” noted Melissa Temkin, CEO at Pleiotek. “We are excited that Pleiotek will now be able to directly offer our services and capabilities to our customers where we continue to prove our ability to successfully deliver programs and systems including the Defense Health Agency and the Department of Veterans Affairs as well as others.”
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com