With over 20 years of industry experience, our Software Engineers, Architects, Analysts and Clinical Subject Matter Experts help organizations organize, standardize, and integrate their health information to facilitate data exchange between systems and trading partners.
We provide expert design, implementation, and guidance in:
- Health Level 7 message creation and data mapping
- Health Data Standard terminology mapping
- Documenting Clinical Workflows against IT systems
- Developing Flexible Data Exchange Services using Service Oriented Architecture and both REST and SOAP services
- Developing large Health Data Warehouses for statistical analysis and reporting
- Legacy system analysis and design of transitional architectures.
- Cross Organization Patient Identity solutions
Our Founders and Experts have been involved in some of the toughest integration problems including designing and bringing to production realtime transactional health data exchanges between the Department of Defense and the Department of Veteran Affairs by creating a Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services on top of legacy CHCS/AHLTA and VistA/CPRS.